CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thank You for Joining Us!

If your looking at this page it is safe to assume that you have made it to our new location.
YAY!!
I have been trying to figure out why my blog was not updating on several blog rolls to no avail. I have researched and researched many hours. So, I threw in the towel. We are starting over from scratch. I am going to keep up the other blog. I feel that a parent with a child that has Andrea's form of dwarfism might need to find us.

So until the next post...
Mandy

1 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Sorry to hear about your problems with Blogger! Ugh, Blogger screws up a lot! It can be quite annoying! Added your new blog to my blog roll! Hope there are no more issues!

Post a Comment